These scarves change lives
Every AIDAI scarf empowers both the women who made it and the woman who wears it.In the traditions of the Silk Road, an AIDAI purchase in the USA directly impacts the livelihood of Kyrgyzstan families and spreads rich cultural traditions around the world.
• 25 master artisans employed at AIDAI
• 125+ family members supported
• Expanding economic opportunities for families
• $219,000+ to date investment in community
• Purchases contribute to profit sharing options, advance local arts and culture goals, and solidify private and public sector partnerships
• Supporting a digital proficiency program enabling women to join the global marketplace
• Purchases amplify equality and heritage preservation through equitable trade relationships
Aligned with SDG 17, AIDAI is partnered with multiple organizations. The women owned Vista 360° based in Jackson, Wyoming, helps through their Artisan Support Program, "helping to elevate the global artisan sector is our single long-term goal and serving the SDG’s will be the stake in the ground to measure success.” says Vista360° founder Candra Day.
There is a worldwide effort to make substantial, measurable progress toward the SDG’s by 2030 and the UN has adopted a 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. Our work is one of the Big Ideas. Our long-time membership in the UN Mountain Partnership is an asset.
Social impact through technology
Through the Mobile Action Content Program, AIDAI brand collection is a funded pilot project committed to helping artisans join the global market through smartphone innovations to provide:
• Training for artisans through Google Workplace
• Currency token program with Crypt 1
• Content production with InShot
• Opportunities with Capital For Creatives